We support and lead our customers throughout the entire life cycle - from 'Design for Manufacture (DFM)' through prototyping to series production.
In order to achieve optimal results, we develop new projects together with our customers - our technical skills paired with innovation and close customer and supplier relationships
guarantees a comprehensive, competitive, top-class and cost-efficient customized highend product.
We are your first choice contract manufacturer.
Flex & Rigidflex
We are your first choice in flex and rigidflex solutions and specialized in these technologies since more than 20 years. The flex and rigid-flex printed circuit board technology offers a space-saving method for integrating multiple circuit board assemblies in complex environments and for eliminating wires, cables or connectors - these are replaced by flexible PCBs between rigid sections.
Flexible PCBs enable the circuit board to adapt flexibly to a desired shape and bending, best suitable customized for your application.
Our high reliable flex and rigidflex solutions are preferred installed in sensitive markets and applications especially like aerospace, military, defence, highend industry and medical technologies.
- One-sided flexible material with or without stiffening (one conductive layer).
- Double-sided flexible material with or without stiffening (two conductive layers) with plated through holes.
- Multilayer flex with or stiffening (more than two conductive layers) with plated through holes and also in combination with HDI / SBU technology.
- Multilayer rigid and flexible material combinations (more than two conductive layers) with plated through holes and also in combination with HDI / SBU technology.
High Density Interconnect (HDI / SBU)
Technological improvements and advancements have resulted in printed circuit boards (PCBs) increasingly high dense formats with steadily improved performance.
The miniaturization and increase in performance of components and semiconductors inevitably drives the technology of the printed circuit board, which leads to the design of finer structures, high-performance materials and laser-drilled blind / buried micro-via technology. MicroVias enable the connection from one copper layer to another within a PCB. The resulting smaller pad diameters also generate a higher routing density. This is what we are calling “High Density Interconnect - HDI” and “Sequential Build Up – SBU” technology.
(Micro-) Vias on different levels can be staggered or also stacked (staggered / stacked vias). And can be plugged with copper or epoxy.
HighSpeed & HighFrequency
Due to the steadily increasing transmission frequencies of electronic components, the need for low-loss in the frequency range of several GHz, high-frequency signal transmission between the components has become extremely important. Inadequate transmission lines lead to reflections and thus to undesirable effects at the end of the line. Signal source + transmission line + receiver must have the same resistance (impedance).
PCBs with defined impedance and transmission characteristics usually based on special materials:
- PTFE containing and PTFE free materials with extreme low loss factors
- Low dielectric loss
- High or even low dielectric constant
- Mixture buildups with different performances (e.g. conventional FR4 in combination with special RF / HF materials)
- Special base copper and plating, as well as special surface finishing best suitable for high-performance RF and Highspeed applications
High Volume & Assembly (PCBA)
The globalization and the requirement for cost-sensitive mid to high volume series has motivated us to enable our customers high-quality series based on production in Europe and China with our engineering knowhow.
Not only PCBs - our scope of services includes PCB assembly (PCBA). Prototype production and assembly up to small, medium and high volume. We are able to offer based on global production. Germany, Europe and Asia – it is your decision and we have a solution.
Complete range of products from one source - the advantage for you is fast and easy communication with your existing contact person in Kubatronik to guarantee a perfect process of your order. We are taking care on the entire clarification of all technical questions and issues. Quick communication and direct on-site support from our pool of specialized and qualified longterm businesspartner. We have selected suppliers who fit our and our customers portfolio - high quality, short leadtimes and cost-effective.
Technology & capabilities
- Flex up to 8 layer
- Rigidflex up to 32 layer
- Rigid Multilayer up to 42 layer
- Max. thickness 5,6mm
- Line and Space 3mil (75µm)
- HDI and SBU with Blind / Buried / Stacked / Staggered Vias
- Mixture BuildUp
- Impedance controlled (including measuring protocol)
- Laser cutting and drilling
- Embedded Components
- Hybrid Boards
- HighFrequency Boards
- HighSpeed Boards
- Edge / Slot Metallization
- Via In Pad
- Plugging with Copper / Epoxy / Soldermask (IPC4761 Typ I-VII)
- Soldermask colours: green, blue, black, white, yellow, red
- Silkscreen colours: green, blue, black, white, yellow, red
- Mixed Surface Finish Options
Surface Finishing & Materials
- Hot Air Levelling (HASL leaded and leadfree)
- Immersion Tin
- OSP / Entek
- Immersion Silver Hardgold
- FR4 HighTG
- NoFlow System
- HighFlow Systems
- Teflon / PTFE Systems
- Polyimid Glas
- Others on request